NC m35A2 crew cab project--------------SOLD-------------------

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

jkcondrey

Steel Soldiers Supporter
67 M35a2 crew cab project for sale. Got quite a bit done, but have lost interest, especially since POA wont let me have it on road.
Cab has been placed and welded/bolted in. Started the roof structure as seen in pics. Needs upper sides sheeted and decision to either completely fill the rear floor or put in an access panel.

Has had the split brakes from an air force truck added on, new brake lines throughout and cylinders. Third air tank added. Good parking brake with new cable. Air shift transfer case. New seals on axles and new bearings on two axles. Newer front axle boots. Dual master cylinder mounted in engine compartment. Added some van captains seats to front cab, still have some flip n fold seats for rear cab or also will include the two standard seat bases. Bed is a great condition m105. Has the bed rails and uppers as well. Good batteries and new civi alternator, charges great. Good heater and ducting. Good glass all around. Wipers suck. Have a few extra parts as well, headlight bucket, center floor covers, tie downs, door hanldes, side handle, seat belts, etc. It comes with two 395 tires I bought to start swapping out the older tires. It also has a standard 9.0 spare wheel and tire. You will need two window regulators for rear cab, as those were missing.

Its at a good point for someone to pickup. If you want to leave the middle axle, all you need to is finish the upper sheet metal and put your touch on interior. I originally was going to pull middle axle off, but I have lost interest/time/room. Would most likely need to be shipped, though it runs and drives. Tires are little old, but no tears or chunks. It drives well enough to be taken out the interstate for easy loading. Clear NC title in my name. Price is negotiable, especially if you have to ship it, I get it, prices for it would not be fantastic. I do have a bottom price that I will not go below, but reasonable offers will be taken. 8282893192 Thanks $5500
D1.jpgD2.jpgD2.jpgD3.jpgD6.jpgD5.jpgThanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

jkcondrey

Steel Soldiers Supporter
PRICE REDUCTION $7000. IF YOURE NEEDING IT SHIPPED, I CAN WORK WITH YOU ON PRICE SOME. NEED ROOM HERE, TOO MANY KIDS=TOO MANY CARS IN MY YARD.

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks