M35A2 dash panel

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

JCKnife

I have an extra dash panel among my spare parts, and I can't imagine ever needing it. Pickup in Louisville. Pics on request. It has a couple data tags on it, but they're not in the best shape. Otherwise nothing wrong with it that I'm aware of.

Backdraft

I have an extra dash panel among my spare parts, and I can't imagine ever needing it. Pickup in Louisville. Pics on request. It has a couple data tags on it, but they're not in the best shape. Otherwise nothing wrong with it that I'm aware of.
Your PM inbox is full. Message me when you can please.

Larry Weibert

Ill be in Louisville for the knob creek gun shoot april 2,3,4. I would like to take you to dinner and pick up the panel as I need some parts. I will also throw you some money for other items you might want to part with. I need a soft top frame as well.

JCKnife

Sound good, ping me when we get closer to time. Most of what I have left I won't want to part with, 'cause I might need it some day. But there may be some odds and ends.

JCKnife

Turns out I need to be in Lexington that weekend for a homeshow (I’m a roofing contractor). I can leave the dash panel out back of my office in Louisville.

JCKnife

I am not able to find the latest post in this thread on my phone but hopefully you will get this. Yes the home show has been canceled but I’ve got to think the machine gun shoot is going to be canceled also. Let me know if you are still making the trip.

T'Con

Yep still available.
Gauges and switches still installed?

I can come tomorrow (5/31/20). Otherwise, name a Sat or Sun date and I will make arrangements.

I will definitely be in Louisville on Sunday, June 14 to drop a family member off at the airport. That would be most convenient for me, if possible. But just let me know.

Thanks!

JCKnife

Gauges and switches still installed?

I can come tomorrow (5/31/20). Otherwise, name a Sat or Sun date and I will make arrangements.

I will definitely be in Louisville on Sunday, June 14 to drop a family member off at the airport. That would be most convenient for me, if possible. But just let me know.

Thanks!
I'm sorry! I haven't logged in to the site for a while. June 14 would be great. NO there are no gauges or switches at all. This is just the bare sheet metal dash panel itself. If you want it I can leave it out back of my office for pickup.

T'Con

I'm sorry! I haven't logged in to the site for a while. June 14 would be great. NO there are no gauges or switches at all. This is just the bare sheet metal dash panel itself. If you want it I can leave it out back of my office for pickup.
Send me your address. I'll be in Louisville, at the airport, tomorrow morning. I can pick it up afterward. Thanks!

JCKnife

Send me your address. I'll be in Louisville, at the airport, tomorrow morning. I can pick it up afterward. Thanks!
Well, geez, I'm sorry. I just don't log in here very often anymore and I lost track of the date. I'll be coming over to Lexington some time soon for work I'm sure--is that where you are?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks