IL m35a2 for sale Chicagoland

carrera1984

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M35A2 Deuce and a half Multi-Fuel Hercules. Runs and drives good. 6585 miles. Good starter, even after months of no use. Does not need ether to start like most! Overhauled by the Marine Corps in '89 to their standards. Has Cab heat. I run straight diesel in it but it have the Hercules multifuel engine in it with multifuel pump still in it(not aftermarket diesel only). You can run just about anything. I was going to use it for a commercial heavy hauler vehicle but found a F650 that I couldn't pass up after buying this. Its rated to haul 10,000lbs on road or 5,000 off road. Pretty straight truck, it's been dependable. I've been taking it to car shows and driving it home from work lately. I pay about $160 a year on regular plates for full coverage. This truck is in good condition for a m35a2 compared to the ones I was looking at before I bought this one. Doesn't have many dents. Has the super single tire conversion already done... really expensive! Don't need to sell, but don't need to keep. Just looking for it to go to a good home. Spent 2 years looking for this before I bought this. Thanks!

Most likely cash only, looking for a convertible maybe. 350z/370z/miata/corvette/fiat 124/bmw or audi convertible/Jeep Wrangler. Can add cash if over $7500.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks