• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2 prices?

anthony3478

Ok Im new at this but Im looking at an m35a2 on GL, there are several lots in this location, some trucks are bidding at 1k or more some are 5to 7 hundred range,isthis normal, or is it possable that some of the trucks have been inspected by bidders and the lower priced ones are junk?

54reo

Wait until the last few minutes of that particular auction, the prices will even out a little....

:popcorn:

M1075

Bid amounts during an auction are almost irrelevant. Only the closing bid matters. It IS possible that some of the trucks have been inspected by bidders and the lower priced ones are junk. Minimal value on a deuce is $1000. Sometimes, you can get good runners with hard top, troop seats, and cargo cover for that amount too. Winch trucks will bring more.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There really is no way to answer this question accurately. I've gotten trucks for as little as $700 and I've lost trucks that I've bid up to $5,700. If someone else has a crush on "your" truck, expect to pay heavily for it. The best recommendation I can give you is don't get too hung up on a single truck. If one goes too high, move over to its partner. This does not apply exactly if you've inspected and you know for a fact that one truck is better than the others.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Like others have said, they usually won't get close to the sell price to within an hour of auction close.

I saw several A3s under $1,000 with a day to go. I'll bet you any amount of money they will sell for many times that. If they don't they will be mine :D (even though I hate the looks of them :x ).

Somemedic

RE: Re: RE: m35a2 prices?

Some of the auctions at Drexel ended today with a majority of trucks sold for $1500 or less. Some were listed as 'truck starts' while some said that the batteries were dead (whatever that means).

Cheapest deuce went for 1071.00. High was 3110.00

jim-m35a2

For the most part, guys know what trucks they want and how much they have to spend. The last few minutes of the auction is what matters and the bucks start flowing. Sometimes a good truck will get overlooked and not bid on at the last moment. When the corporate bidders, 10 or more trucks at once, start bidding it is war and the prices go way up.
________
SHIP SALE

Last edited:

Michael

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: m35a2 prices?

I was watching the late model ones in GA but was outside working on my pickup truck when they closed, what did they go for?

crazyplowboy

Well it depends on the quality of the wench. I have seen some dirty wenches that you cannot give away, however a good clean well lubricated wench will cost you some money.:mrgreen:

Last edited:

wsucougarx

Gosh those were the days. I know it wasn't long ago but the prices here in the PNW have skyrocketed to epic proportions. Things ought to be slowing down with our current financial status

Sumoman

I paid 1100 for mine, have seen them go higher then 3000. I would guess that people have previewed the higher bidding trucks.. or its TAX time and people have some money burning holes in their pockets:roll:

Still just imagine the cost of recovery as well, a 1000 deuce will end up being 4000 if its in upstate NY and you live in CA. If you are going to spend that much find a seller here on the site and buy a truck you KNOW is running and serviced.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks