• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2 Starter and relay wiring

deconn

I started my deuce the other day no problems, shut it off, tried to restart nothing. sounded like the starter, removed it found teeth broken so I replaced the starter. Still wouldn't start, so I replaced the relay, but I made the mistake of looking at a maintenance manual before I rewired and it showed a completely different wire configuration than what I saw. Now I'm second guessing. Would anyone have a picture of that relay wired up. My deuce has a Hercules engine and is a 1970 Kiser-jeep. Thanks for any help, Deconn:-?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Its like any relay, big wires to the big lugs. Little wire to the trigger lead.

If you really need a pic, ill get one about 830am tomorrow when i get home from work.

deconn

Thanks, I understand about the wires, but the wires in the manual and the way their connected between the relay and the starter is different from what I remember when removing them. So that's why I'm asking for the pic. Again thanks for helping me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks