• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 stencil markings help

Sparkyz911

Will be sprucing up my deuce (new to me) and having a hard time locating info on stencil markings for the deuce. I've got the oil board stencils, but placement on the vehicle itself is where I'm stumped. Google only brings up bumper/unit info and I'm not interested in that. I'm looking for placement of the caution/warning stencils TP, NO STEP, TIE DOWN, MAX SPEED, type of stuff. I've found a few good pics but nothing definitive like from a TM.....lil help??

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Will be sprucing up my deuce (new to me) and having a hard time locating info on stencil markings for the deuce. I've got the oil board stencils, but placement on the vehicle itself is where I'm stumped. Google only brings up bumper/unit info and I'm not interested in that. I'm looking for placement of the caution/warning stencils TP, NO STEP, TIE DOWN, MAX SPEED, type of stuff. I've found a few good pics but nothing definitive like from a TM.....lil help??
Hey, I just wanted the big friggin star for the hood, 19-1/4" point to point.
could not find that

Yarz

I just dug through some of the ones I've got printed out to find it.
Also check out TB 43-0147.

I can't seem to find a link right now, but I probably found it somewhere on this site.

Edit: Comes right up in Google.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks