• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 stuck injector pump

acesneights1

Got a Deuce in with a stuck pump. The fuel shutoff was stuck. Got it to move up and down but it's real stiff and the truck runs full throttle once started. Rack seems to have no effect on rpm. I was thinking of making a little cocktail to run it on of sea foam,wd40,2 stroke oil and diesel. the tank is full of sludge. I got it running on a 5 gal can of diesel.

acesneights1

Yup, have done that before but would that also cause the truck to run wide open ? I did not disassemble the fuel control group. Only worked it back and forth but it is still sticky and binding. It requires more ummph than it should. It will start right up if I move the shut off by hand with the side cover off but it will take off to full throttle. I was able to bring the rims down by holding the shutoff lever a little more than half way closed. Would this cause the rack to be stuck as well ? I am not sure if I am explaining this right so bear with me.

acesneights1

The last fuel control group was a bitch to get right but that truck also had a moron(besides me) working on it that clocked the lever 180 out and put it back together like that and consequently dropped a liner

acesneights1

A four star general should be up on his machines.:burn:
this one is a recent rescue. Got it that way...
...."up on his machines"....there is not enough hours in the day or days in a week for me to keep up on all this stuff I have hoarded... I look at it and get depressed asking myself how I got to this point...then I drink 2 monster energies and have at it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks