• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 Dash Panel

Lex_Ordo

Has anyone installed the A3 dash panel in their A2?

I don't think the New type electric Tachometer has any way to attach to the Multi-fuel motor, but the panel itself, allows for a " Low Air Warning Light ", as well as an " Emergency Brake Light" , on the panel.

The Low air isn't a problem to connect using the supplied pig tail in the kit, connected to the buzzer; But has anyone wired up the E-Brake light?

I think it would dress up the dash a bit.

Lex_Ordo

I think the new panel will give a little added guage illumination as well as the addition of a Low Air Light. I will simply wire the center panel light up to the other two guage lights and make three across. Now that we have some more bareable temperatures, an outside project can help the winter go by.

Attachments

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think the new panel will give a little added guage illumination as well as the addition of a Low Air Light. I will simply wire the center panel light up to the other two guage lights and make three across.
Wow, what a great idea! Where do you get those blue and amber colored lenses?

Rick

Lex_Ordo

I was able to locate a contractor searching the internet from the part numbers in the TM.

All of the military contractors seem to require a minimum order, so I had to buy more than I needed. I sold what I wasn't keeping.

Here is the contractor info along with the part numbers for each lens.

Tiem Engineering Corp
202 Beaver St.
PO Box 790
Yorkville, IL 60560
Tel. 630-553-7484

Lens, Red - P/N 7358672
Lens, Blue - P/N 7358672-1
Lens, Green - P/N 7358672-2
Lens, Amber - P/N 7358672-3

Lens, Red with 383 OD Cover - P/N 7358621
Lens, Blue with 383 OD Cover - P/N 7358621-1

Hope this helps.

greg burns

Dash Lens

Lex:
When I called today with the part number, the gentleman at Tiem quoted me a price of $24 for one lens. Is that what you had to pay? It seems steep compared to what Saturn Surplus charges for the basic red ones.

greg

steelandcanvas

Lex:
When I called today with the part number, the gentleman at Tiem quoted me a price of $24 for one lens. Is that what you had to pay? It seems steep compared to what Saturn Surplus charges for the basic red ones.

greg
$24 seems extremely out of line, however if you don't order their minimum, they'll stick it to you. :mad: Jay at Saturn usually has the blue units in stock, is he out?

greg burns

When I made a purchase from Saturn a few months ago, the only clear lens they had left was red. I was hoping to get some of the other clear lens colors (amber, blue, green) to have on hand.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks