• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 lots in Sparta, WI (11-01-11)

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are a number of M35A3s coming up for bid beginning November 01, 2011. GL provided no information, only "Towed onto lot." "Operating condition unknown." (So very helpful for the sellers fee that they charge).

Is anyone planning to preview these trucks, or is someone available to do so?

I would like to bid on one. The trucks "look" good, but we all know what that is worth.

Thanks in advance!

Please PM with info if you are able to help.

Last edited:

Westech

CPL
I charge $100 bucks to go up there and check them out. Let me know lot #'s and I would be more then happy to do it. If a couple of you want to go in on the inspections that works for me.

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Westy,

I'll PM you with 3 or 4 lot numbers as soon as I decide on which ones they will be!

Anytime before the 3rd will be fine with me.

I'll be watching the bids and if they go through the roof, I won't even mess with bidding.

Thanks!

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anytime before the auction closes is fine with me. Like I say, if the bids climb too high, I won't even get involved. I'll still take you up (and pay you for) a look-over of the trucks.

Thanks again!

The rocket is lit! :mrgreen:

Westech

CPL
O come on you know Mike never works.. just sits at his desk and eats treats the Kenny dropped off to him. ahhhh I mean yeah I better call. :) Just fooling Mike. I will shoot you a call after lunch today.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks