• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 Plowing Snow Pics.

Carter

007.jpg011.jpg010.jpg008.jpg

After Saturdays snow fall the driveway and private road in front of my home needed to be cleared so my old Dodge and I went to work, makes the chore into a fun time.

Carter

I would rather never see snow but that will not happen here in Pennsylvania and I do not like shoveling so the Dodge is the answer. :D

No heat, actually not a problem when using "Armstrong Steering" the effort has me warmed enough that I actually do not need any other heat. I used to have a truck with the fuel burning heater that made so much heat, even on low that I did not use except to defrost the windshields.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No heat, actually not a problem when using "Armstrong Steering" the effort has me warmed enough that I actually do not need any other heat. I used to have a truck with the fuel burning heater that made so much heat, even on low that I did not use except to defrost the windshields.
The wife's M37 has the fender mounted hot water heater. We have it plumbed and the electrical hooked up but haven't found the tube between the unit and the cowl. I'm sure a dryer vent tube would work but we generally don't drive it when it's cold out so haven't gotten around to fixing it yet.

Carter

John, it earns it's keep and the grateful appreciation from my wife, no grumbling about "That old truck of yours".....

18, Driveway and private road= No Salt, the truck is never driven on salted highways.

nkcoen, I do have a complete GI hot water heater kit, just never installed it.

Rod, It will move a lot without chains installed and with them it's almost unstoppable.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks