M416 Rear Light Assembly/Mounting Bracket

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

90Jimmy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m not sure if that would work or not. Thank you sir for the effort, thinking it may be easier to just fabricate the part.

If you happen to have an M1009 seat bottom tucked away in that loft, I could use that.

cucvrus

If you happen to have an M1009 seat bottom tucked away in that loft, I could use that.

What side on the seat bottom? Must the fabric/vinyl be good? I still have a few taillamps I removed from M416 trailers. I want to look if they have a bracket.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are two types of light bracket for the M416, one for the small tail lights, another for the big ones. The one for the larger lights, obviously has a longer outer arm to clear the trailer and lift the light up a bit more.

My trailer has the larger lights, but the short brackets, with spacers between the base and the trailer. Looks a bit odd to me. If I ever find a set of the longer arms (I tried a few years ago, with no luck), I'll give the shorter ones to someone who needs them.

Cheers

90Jimmy

Steel Soldiers Supporter

What side on the seat bottom? Must the fabric/vinyl be good? I still have a few taillamps I removed from M416 trailers. I want to look if they have a bracket.
It’s the drivers seat bottom I need, thought maybe they were interchangeable with some parts moving... with no damage would be desired, I know this is hard to find.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks