• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M75 Christmas Card

deuceman51

Well we got the family together yesterday and decided we were going to make this years Christmas card a bit special. Let me know what you guys think. I'm the one in the commanders coupala with the 1919a4. The little girl in the red is my niece and the rest are my parents and my sister with her husband. The kids all belong to them.

Attachments

FrankUSMC

The Bride and I made our Christams photo today in front of the 1944 WC-54 ambulance. Every year for the past 14 years we have made our Christmas card photos in front of one of the trucks in the collection.
Deuceman, you are on the right track for a great family tridition.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

deuceman51

Frank, last year we took the picture in front of one of my deuces. This year the family actually voted to take it in front of the APC. I was more than happy to take them up on the offer.

deuceman51

LOL, the funny thing about collections like mine are that they start from just one vehicle, in my case a 1951 M135 to be specific. After the OD sickness gets into your body there are few cures :-D

scooter01922

LOL, the funny thing about collections like mine are that they start from just one vehicle, in my case a 1951 M135 to be specific. After the OD sickness gets into your body there are few cures :-D
You got that right, only been a member here .....er....hmmm a few years now and already up to me ears in green goodness.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cool Xmas card! Bet it will get a lot of comments from the relatives.

"Honey we got a Christmas card from the hillbilly militia unit in our family again." :D

Stalwart

Here was my '03 Christmas card picture, nothing goes better together than kids, armor and stuffed animals. Some relatives on the other side of the pond weren't too thrilled or amused.

Attachments

Last edited:

deuceman51

Stalwart, I like your card and see nothing wrong with it either. Who honestly wants an X-mas card in front of a fireplace like a million other people do?? SS members are unique to say the least, lol.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks