• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M818 and s250 build

ROARKY

Purveyor of rusty iron
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good evening!

I think this post is in the right place. Over the next several weeks I will be acquiring an m818 and an s250 shelter. I’ve read over what Soni did to his M920 with one and it inspired me to try something similar. I originally planned to try and keep the 5th wheel if I can find a great way to attach the shelter so that it is stable but removable. I am going for an RV build that I can also use to recover and transport my toys. I also plan to add a gooseneck ball behind the 5th wheel.

I am planning to keep the truck mostly stock. I do want to add some creature comforts such as ac, air ride seats, better lighting and other things like tool boxes and maybe a roof rack. Truck has 14’s at the moment. I have looked at the measurements of the s250 and the m818 and it looks like shelter will sit about a foot and a half above the truck cab. I am going to experiment with installing the shelter sideways as well to see which position I like the best. I will get pictures as soon as I can. Truck is currently out of state.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks