• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M818 + M348 model

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
where did you find this, what scale, I can give you some links for both 1/87 and 1/35, and if really interested 1/1 scale

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I thought 1/87 also at first (older roco) till I saw the 983 in the background, looks to big to be 1/87, more like a real model converson kit (1/35) I have this kit, the 818 could be a real model kit, don't fell like researching the trailer, there are several in 1/35

gunboy1656

I am betting the truck in the background is a different scale, look at the jar and lettering on it (especially the bar code numbers).

Pretty good looking truck either way. Don't think roco made the 818 but there was that one company in Germany that sold it. I don't have my comp close to get a link, but is was posted on another thread about model trucks.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
ya, that company cost me a lot of WANT money, there 1/87 123 just for starters

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
For a LOT of 1/87 :drool: :drool:
Fidelis Models

Still looking though my 1/87 stuff for the site that has the 123/125 ect.. as well as ww2 odd big trucks (Autocar 6x6, ect)

Last edited:

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those high dollar M813 (and M818 ) kits are the only game in own, unfortunately.

Since much of the frame, etc., of that resin kit was copied from the Italeri M925 kit, and I have little luck with the more spindly resin stuff, I just used the resin cab parts I needed and put them on the Italeri kit. Makes the kit even MORE expensive, but a lot stronger.

Confirming what Gunboy said, Roco (Mintanks/Herpa) have not made any of the M809 series trucks.

Cheers

Last edited:

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I have the above in my model folder, I have been searching without any luck all afternoon, for the 123 in 1/87, I saved the link just for the 123 ???, the bad thing about searching model sites, my want/need list keeps getting longer and MORE expensive, I am now up to about $4000+

robert c neth

Banned
i belive bandai made a 1 /35 scale kit similar to that and was motorized.not the best for detail but fun.we were kids then and blew it up along with the battle ship missouri.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks