M915A3 in trade + or - for a 2000 FLD120 w/ new DD-60 engine

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

msgjd

Looking to trade, plus or minus cash depending condition of your M915A3, a nice very-clean 2000 FLD120 daycab w/10-speed fuller road-ranger and w/new DD60 475hp. Axle lockers, PTO, sliding 5th wheel (fontaine), air susp dump, new tires, 2-5/16 gooseneck ball on dedicated crossmember modification ahead of rear axle (doesn't interfere with 5th wheel operations) , 4 spring brakes, tilt-steer (or go back to rigid, I have both sets), heated mirrors, PS/AC/Cruise/3-position Jake, reinforced OEM hood.

The M915A3 and FLD120 are sort-of identical trucks. The FLD's usually have many more features. I have a knee too torn for the heavy clutches in older Freightliners and Western Stars. Want an automatic tranny version of the FLD such as the M915A3 or a FLD automatic.

PM to share pics etc .. If you don't have an M915A3 or don't know of an available M915A3, please don't waste your time PM-ing me. Truck needed HAS to be an A3-model , or an automatic FLD120 w/ DD series 60 of vintage same-same

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks