• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M916/M920 parts help and tech manual needed

Hello,

Does anyone here know where to source the part or have a part number for the 3 way diff locker switch on the dash on an M920/M916?

Anyone have good leads on who bought some of the partially parted out M916/M920's in TX a year or so ago? Ph# Contacts?

Also does anyone have a copy of the TM's for this series of truck? I have all of them on our website for free downloads with the exceptiion of these. If somebody has a copy I'd gladly pay them for copy!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Andy

Last edited:

Artisan

I would be much appreciative if someone could email
me all the TM's and LO's etc et all for an M916

Thank U!

Artisan

NDT that is the schematic for the M915, although VERY close it is not perfect.
There is an M916-M920 Elec Schematic .jpg File I made in the "Artisan's M916" thread.

Look at the very bottom right corner and read what it says.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes Artisan you are correct. Missed your jpg of the schematic, need to download it now for future reference!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks