• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M917 oops (again)

Abrant23

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, I told the guy driving he shouldn't back past the tree with the pink ribbon. He thought I was challenging by saying he "couldn't" get past it. Good thing we got a big Dozer. image.jpgimage.jpg

Artisan

Take care of the old gal...and she will take care of you.

The "boss' was on the phone I bet.... ;-)

That kind of thang NOT allowed in the Military ya know... :)

Abrant23

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The boss was coming out of the property turning onto the highway. Took the turn a little wide and got the front tire in the ditch. Instead of just stopping, he figured he'd power through it. It didn't work as he planned....

And yes, there is a good chance he was on the phone. He is on it all day long, but at least he has those hands free headphones and he never gets over 8th gear!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks