• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M920 Vin location on the Frame?

Hammer

OK, I have two M920 trucks that I cannot find the VIN location on the frame.
I obviously see it on the driver side door's data plates, but no where on the frame.
One was rebuilt in 1997, the other in 2008.

Hammer

As usual, no help here on this site.
I KNOW where I read one post that said it's about the same as M939 trucks (Simp mentioned this.)
I went out and sanded off the paint in a large patch of the frame in that area, and no luck.

Anyone have a picture of where their VIN was on their 915/916/920?

Hammer

As usual, no help here on this site.
I KNOW where I read one post that said it's about the same as M939 trucks (Simp mentioned this.)
I went out and sanded off the paint in a large patch of the frame in that area, and no luck.

Anyone have a picture of where their VIN was on their 915/916/920?
20200306_141135.jpg

Hammer

Btw, does anyone have a picture of their data plate that shows a manufacture date of their 920 with a VIN number ending in a number larger than 10371?
When they rebuilt the truck, they completely removed the original data plate and put a new plate that only says it was remanufactured 5/8, and the truck was registered as a 2008 truck.
I obviously don't want a 2008 truck, I want to register it as a 1980 truck that it should be.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks