• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M920's being replaced with ?

Ord22

eldgenb,
apologize for the mix up. my avatar is the replacement for the m911 (aka super het). the pics you had of the 915 pulling the conex's is the replacement for the m915a1. great info!!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I ran across this rig at a stop today. I thought of this thread when I noticed it. Anyone know what it is?

Attachments

Last edited:

Ord22

doghead,

its an M1088A1 MTV 5T bobtail. its part of the FMTV (Family Medium Tactical Vehicle). its the latest and greatest in the military inventory. The FMTV replaced the 800 series trucks. great trucks. they're runnig catepillar engines with allison automatics.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I actually passed a convoy of those trucks, just before I spied the one in the pic, on a trailer. I went closer, to see if I could get a Key Code!

Last edited:

Josh

In eldgenbs post. In the document he posted. The one that sideways. Its a Hemtt Wrecker towing a m1070 + m1000 with a M1 Abrams on it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks