• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m923 hydroseeder truck

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
My oldest son just put this hydroseeding truck together for his business.It looks awesome,he did a great job...Heres a few pics.m923 hydrosseder 002.jpgm923 hydrosseder 003.jpgm923 hydrosseder 004.jpgm923 hydrosseder 005.jpgm923 hydrosseder 006.jpg

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks awesome....What's a hydroseeder?
Like he said, mulch/seed/fertilizer/ water, ground into a slurry and sprayed with deck-cannon or hose.

I'm just pumped that this got posted this because I ran an Early Deuce back in the 80's to 98' with a 1500gal. hydroseeder on it. We prepped and seeded dam sites and did reclamation/erosion control for the oilfield. The pump was pushed by its own 4cyl ford with 4" feeds to a 1 1/2" nozzle. I've been trying to convince my old boss to dig up pictures and this will get me on it again.

Seeding rate 25kg/1000m2, 12 bags of mulch, 1-25kg bag of 11-51-00 fertilizer, 5kg of tackifier, fill it with 1500gallons of water and
spray.

Funny how the useless info is easy to recall.

Neophyte

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice job!! Too bad I don't live closer.....I would love to share my toys (Galion 15 Ton crane I've been refurbishing) for some work with that seeder (need about 5 acres done on a hillside). Your son does really nice work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks