• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923---where are the fusible links or fuses--thanks

gem1410

My friend was operating a 24 volt hydraulic pump for a snow plow in his M923 and blew the top and bottom panels off the pcb-------now no power to the starter when by-passing the destroyed box--- are there fusible links located on the firewall or inside the cab--------cant find anything--thanks

gem1410

thanks for the post---I see them in them on p2p but where are they located in real life--under the dash--on the firewall----If you know give me a hint--thanks

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
The fuses/breakers are on the firewall at the top in the center. One is located right above the the axle vent in the third photo. Check with an ohm meter.

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Hey George, no problem, wish I was at home to get better pictures. Will be back there at the end of the week. I used to live in your area while stationed in the USCG at Point Pleasant. Lived on Lakehurst Naval Base. Let me know if you need more photos.

gem1410

I live behind the golf course through the woods of Lakehurst NAS----have a big farm out there---the coast guard station in Pt Pleasant was completely rebuilt-----looks like a resort now

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks