CA M923a1 6x6 - Lockers - Wet Kit - $9000

RobertoGatos

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Truck is in great overall condition, and was originally equipped with a Texoma drill rig in the back, which I removed (reason for my purchase). As such, the truck has seen very little use, barely being driven, only used to carry the drill rig around, not general transport like most other cargo trucks. I believe the odometer / hours to be accurate. Truck drives and runs great, and has a very straight cab / sheetmetal. Nice and dry underneath.

The things that really make this truck stand out from a regular 5 ton are the factory Detroit lockers, and the Transmission PTO with wet kit preinstalled. The lockers really unlock the 6x6's true potential offroad, and the wet kit makes it a great candidate for an easy winch installation, dump conversion, or anything else. Truck comes with a clean California Title, so no paperwork / registration hassles at the DMV.

A few areas that need to be addressed are:
-Truck will need new batteries, ones in there will go flat after sitting for awhile
-Some of the windshield glass is delaminating in the lower corners. Doesn't hurt your view, but its worth pointing out.
-Needs a new muffler

Trades considered, feel free to ask. Can + or - cash on either end. Interested in things like:

Mep 805b / Mep 806b
Maybe other Gen. sets? Min. 15KW 3ph
Heavy equipment
Mini excavator
Forestry / Mulching equipment
Car / equipment trailer (electric brakes)

County forces sale to pay legal bills, otherwise it'd be getting built into a water truck on my ranch, which was the original plan.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks