• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M931A2 or M923A2 for dual cab shortbed mod.

chandler

Trying to decide which way to go. I like the dual tanks on the M931 for my project but not sure if it is easier to add the dual tank later or easier to add drop bed later. Which mod, dual tank or drop bed would cost more if anyone has any ideas.

Is there any other benefit to the M931 like heavier duty options?

The nice thing about the M923A2 is there is quite a lot at auction so stand a better chance of getting something better for less cost.

dilligaf13

I've got a m932 tructor. I think you'll find that if you go the tractor route, for a quad cab, that the bed will be extremely short. Probably around 6-8 feet, depending on your spare tire relocation.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks