• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M931a2 wont turn over

ROCKWELL-C60

Hi guys, I just purchased a M931a2 and M146 trailer for mega camper build. I got home last nite and shut it off and this morning it wont start. I can hear a faint click on first power switch but no lights, buzzers, or anything electrical on second switch. The batteries are good so I don't know. Any ideas????

ROCKWELL-C60

So I'm told if I shut down main power before starter switch power it burns out the pcb box. So is this right?

Last edited by a moderator:

datadawg

So I'm told if I shut down main power before starter switch power it burns out the pcb box. So is this right?
Rockwell, can you explain this some more? I think I might have done something last time I drove my 923a2, but I'm still learning what to do and afraid I just got another school of hard knocks lesson. The main power is the battery cut off switch? and starter switch power is the starter switch? So to shut down you have to shut engine and then cut off battery main, correct?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Operators manual is free to download right here on the site.

You should read the TM ending with -10, that is the basic operators manual.

It covers starting and shutting off the truck.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
If it still will not turn over, talk to the GIMP, he IS a EXPEAT on that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks