M939 fuel tank mount

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

montaillou

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We have some used take offs for $95 each
Not sure what you mean, I'm looking for the bracket that holds the fuel tank. It's dimensions are 16" x 29". I called Eastern Surplus and the person I spoke to said they didn't have any.

see pic of the one I do have.
5 ton fuel tank bracket.jpg

country

Supporting Vendor
we also have some new for $225

Originally Posted by country
We have some used take offs for $95 each

Not sure what you mean, I'm looking for the bracket that holds the fuel tank. It's dimensions are 16" x 29". I called Eastern Surplus and the person I spoke to said they didn't have any.

see pic of the one I do have.

montaillou

Steel Soldiers Supporter
we also have some new for $225

Originally Posted by country
We have some used take offs for $95 each​

Ok, I don't know what game you're playing here.
I originally bought a m939 fuel tank from Eastern Surplus in March. At that time there were mounts listed on the web site at a used price ($85 each) and some at a new price (I think they were $125). I agreed to buy the used mounts and the tank and when it came time to ship I was told there were no used mounts left but that you'd be happy to sell me new mounts at the much higher price. This sounded a bit like bait and switch to me so I opted out, but had the tank shipped.

You have twice responded to this thread that mounts are available new and used. I have called Eastern Surplus several times, including today, and was told that there are none available but some are supposed to come in.

Please stop responding to/trolling this thread.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks