• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939 Spare Tire Davit Extension Question - Different Diameter Than A1 / A2?

cbrTodd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm needing a spare tire davit extension to fit in an A1 davit, but I'm seeing some sources that say that an M939 extension won't work for an A1 / A2. All I can find for sale online match the M939 part number. Does anyone know if the davit extension on an M939 is the same outer diameter as one for an A1 / A2? The outer diameter of my A2 davit extension for my other truck is 2.460". If it's just the length or hole spacing that is different, I can work around that.

In case anyone is confused about what I am asking for, it is part number 8, circled in red, in the picture below. I put a screen shot of the NSN specifications that I could find and it was not conclusive. Any help confirming the OD of the M939 version would be appreciated!

TM_illustration.jpg
NSN specs.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks