M939 troop seats.

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Note that, when you are searching, the troop seats are identical to those used on the M44, M39, and M809 series trucks. Figure you'll spend about $75-100 per side, about $50 per stubby rack at the front of the bed, and $75 for the headboard...at least that has been my experience having bought many of them over the last several years.

jetjockB747

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Note that, when you are searching, the troop seats are identical to those used on the M44, M39, and M809 series trucks. Figure you'll spend about $75-100 per side, about $50 per stubby rack at the front of the bed, and $75 for the headboard...at least that has been my experience having bought many of them over the last several years.
Thanxs for the tip. Will expand the search to cover such.

Stonepicker1

I have two, new headboards and two, troop seats. The troop seats are missing the pins that hold them to the side racks. All fiberglass, no wood.
no "stubby racks"

I'll take some pictures Monday and post them in the classifieds. You can drive up and take a look. Zip 33066

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks