• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939A2 Air Dryer Question

dodgemain

Hi,
I think I am having a problem with the air dryer on my M929A2. Air is always coming out of the port pictured below. Well maybe not always but a lot of the time. Is this normal? What kind of maintenance should be performed on this unit?
Thanks

Attachments

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Air Dryer Issue

dodgemain,

In addition to the other posts I'd recommend that you don't run your truck until the problem is resolved. If in fact your pressure releif valve is bad, which sounds to be the case, you'll burn up an air compressor causing a $35/30 min repair to be a $500/5 hour repair (not to mention the possible tow).

Good luck.

Joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks