• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939A2 Cummins Oil Return Tube PN

xGROMx

I am atrying hunt down the Oil Return flexable tube for the M939A2 Cummins, two bolt turbo side and o-ring engine side.. Ours started to leak, and after looking at it close some one before us has tried to seal it with somthing, maybe JB Weld. I have looked around and can't find a Part Number to search with. Any help would be great. Thanks

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I am atrying hunt down the Oil Return flexable tube for the M939A2 Cummins, two bolt turbo side and o-ring engine side.. Ours started to leak, and after looking at it close some one before us has tried to seal it with somthing, maybe JB Weld. I have looked around and can't find a Part Number to search with. Any help would be great. Thanks

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Thanks, i kept finding stuff for the 5.9 but wanted to come here, I deffenetly trust your knowledge. HA
They are pretty much all the Same for turbo oil drains.

The H1E turbo is used on the 5.9s too though

xGROMx

Attachments

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
simp5782, I ordered the dorman part, its a bit short. The line I have on the engine is about 22" long from the turbo to the block. The dorman part 625-212 is about 10" in length. I question if if whats on the engine even right, alot has been molested over the years. Photo below.
It's got a hose on the bottom side. Just make the hose longer. I have several that I just cut the pipe and install a hose with clamps.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks