• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mack 246 on ebay

area52

Did anyone see or better yet, buy that Mack powered M246 that closed yesterday on Ebay? I didn't save the link for the auction but it was listed under heavy military wrecker.

It was missing the 5th wheel plate and was modified a bit, but it was definitely a M246. Last I saw it was at about $1600 and hadn't met reserve. It was in PA somewhere.

Man I wish I had the money for that one.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's the second time it was up. Last time, I think it ended around $3600, without meeting the reserve, and it didn't even run or operate that time. I was bidding on it the first time, but I didn't have the money to try this time.

I hope the owner doesn't decide to just scrap it. That's a rare wrecker.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks