• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MADDAWG308 Big Thanks

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
This summer I met up with Mike (MADDAWG308) at my storage locker. He bought some things but he also offered to work with me in selling stuff from the locker. Since I couldn't stick around and he couldn't take a lot of stuff with him at that time, we left and I went back to TX. He called and said he had some buyers. So Dad had to open the locker for him, keeping in mind Dad can barely recognize a deuce 9 out of 10 times. Mike help me selling a lot of stuff which was a huge help!!!! He is also considered a 'trusted agent' with product and money.

In addition to this, for many years I was looking for a specific radio for my jeep. Mike ran into three of them at Gilbert, opted for the best one, negotiated a great price and paid for it before it could get away. Contacted me and yesterday I got it from the locker where he had left it. Absolutely awesome. He accomplished in one show what I'd been trying to achieve for years.

So I needed to empty out storage this week and without a hesitation he drove all the way up from Front Royal to help load the storage locker and see what else he could take to sell which relieved a lot of pressure in loading. Without his immense assistance, I could not have completed my loading and got as much 'stuff' out of the locker.

Thanks Mike!!!!!!!

Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Many thanks for the kind words, CARNAC. Glad I could help you out with your stash of stuff in WV, and in finding a radio for your jeep! [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks