• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Markings

wgtactical

Those look like an area designation somewhere within the Oak Ridge Nuclear facility where this vehicle was used. Y-12, X-10, K-25, etc were examples of what areas were (are) called. I have a lot of family who either does or did work there.

Last edited:

Austringer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you know the serial number for the unrestored V? Just curious how close, if close, to mine it is.
Jason

Austringer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
LOL, it arrived at night and haven't pull the covers off the front yet to clean it up, been working on the engine. lol Great speaking today as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks