• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Master cylinder help

dirtyfingernails

Got a new master cylinder for my Blazer. Routed hoses from the ports into the reservoirs to bench bleed it. When I pushed the piston in, fluid would spurt out of the closest reservior hole (the one in at the bottom of the reservoir). I pumped that thing for 30 minutes and no change. The front (small) reservoir is normal (pushes fluid through the hose and back into the reservoir). Tried it with my old one to see if this might be normal--same deal. Is this some kind of funky Chevy design. This has never happened to me before. Typically fluid is drawn from the reservoir throught he output ports on the side. I mean it GUSHES up from the reservoir. Thanks for any help. I know that sometimes new parts can be broken. I put it on the vehicle and it has a soft pedal.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks