• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

May need a pick up at the university in ft. collins colorado

ranchhopper

I am looking into purchasing a few things at the university for my bobbed deuce if anyone lives near there I would reimburse you for the time and effort to pick it up the deal hinges on being able to find someone to retrieve them for me.

KaiserM109

I am looking into purchasing a few things at the university for my bobbed deuce if anyone lives near there I would reimburse you for the time and effort to pick it up the deal hinges on being able to find someone to retrieve them for me.
What are the items? Could they be carried in a car w/large trunk?

Who's closer? Strasburg/Ft. Collins or Cheyenne/Ft Collins? Gee maybe we both should go and meet for lunch?
I’m in Louisville during the day, does that help?

KaiserM109

I am looking into purchasing a few things at the university for my bobbed deuce ...
What are "a few things". It's kind'a hard to answer your request without knowing what and how big it is.

About a year ago I saw that CSU got an M35A3 that they were modifying; are the "things" off of that truck?

KaiserM109

They are a couple of seats for a truck.
We'll get you taken care of somehow. Jon (steelandcanvas) is good hearted guy and I feel like I need to pay-it-forward. One more question, how big are the seats? I drive a Crown Vic. If I empty my trunk can I get one or more in it and one in the back seat? Right now I'm a bit short of roadable trucks, but I know people who commute from Ft. Collins and we can figure something out.

ranchhopper

Ended up not getting them price was right but I figured out of the lots of seats on GL yesterday I would get some closer to me but they must have had gold hidden in them somewhere judging by the money people shelled out for them. Thanks for all the offers of help and if you guys need help picking up something around the Chicago area I am willing to help out.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Too bad. I'm going to Ft Collins tomorrow and am from WI, so I probably could have gotten them really close to you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks