• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep-002A Mep-003A Spin on fuel filter conversion kit also fits Mep-004 Mep-005

Ray70

Hello Everyone,
About a year or more ago I began machining a true drop-in fuel filter base to convert the Mep-002 through Mep-005 generators from canister to spin on filters.
Since then I have tried several times to locate my own post using the Google search function and have found that due to the way I titled it, even I have a very hard time finding it!
I have heard that other members searching for a spin-on solution are also unable to locate my original post, so I thought I should create a new post with a more appropriate , easier to search title and link it to the original post. Even as I write this I had difficulty finding the original post to copy the link!

Here is the link:

As a side note I also make oil filter adapters for the Mep-002A and Mep-003A

You can send a PM for more info, I will also update my ( Very old ) listing in the Classified section.

Ray70

Let me see if I can contact you.
If you are unfamiliar with the PM message system, look up near the top right corner of the page and click on the envelope next to your name.
New members can't initiate a PM at first, so I will try contacting you, otherwise a Moderator has to forward your message to me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks