MEP-005A 30KW w/M200A1 trailer

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Christmas came early this year.

Received my EUC late monday (12 days from bid to clearance) that my GenSet was ready to be picked up. M1075 and myself made the recovery late wednesday afternoon. Thanks M1075.

1980 MEP-005A with a 1982 M200A1 trailer.

All the fluids where drained so I only need 2 gallons of oil, 27 quarts of anti-freeze, 2 fuel filters, 1 oil filter and 26 gallons of Diesel w/stabilizer.

Anyone know the local part numbers for for the oil and fuel filters?

Hope to have it up and running by this weekend.

This is the only OD iron that my wife asked me to buy....LOL

Merry Christmas to All.

Warthog

Attachments

davidkroberts

very nice,

I have to pick up my 5KW here shortly, why did the wife ask for a 30 KW. What in the world are ya'll needing to power? Im also an electrical idiot I bought mine mainly for the trailer but have plans of mounting the generator out back for a backup generator. Dont really want to run the house just allot of stuff in it if needed.

The way the world is going having a generator doesnt seem like too bad an idea.

Dave

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The wife just asked for a GenSet. Lowes, HomeDepot, etc. I told her for the money we could have this fine piece of OD iron. This was the only one in the area on GL.

I know that it is bigger than we need but our heat runs on 220v and we have a "guest house" that my mother-in-law lives in. The water well needs 220v, etc. We need around 8K-9K to run the basics.

We where without power for 10 days during last years ice storm. Prefer not to do that again. ;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks