• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-016a ground and neutral problem

glenn

Hi. I have 2 MEP-016a gensets, and I cannot get a ground on the 110v or neutral on the 240v on either one. Since they both have the same problem I am guessing there is a trick I don't know or something? Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Glenn

goldneagle

You are going to get this from some of the members so I might as well get it over with!!! READ THE TM FIRST! They are available in the old.steelsolddiers.com :grd:

jbk

the voltage reconnect switch on the mep16a is 120, or 240 single phase and 120/ 208 three phase you wont have a neutral on the 240 setting but will on 120 single phase setting or the 120/208 three phase . if you are trying to wire it up for your house turn the reconnect switch to 120/208 three phase and let her rip.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks