• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mep-802a mep-803a fuel solenoid rubber boot -- replacement

zarathustra

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is a picture of an installed fuel solenoid. Looks normal, but the rubber boot is different - it aint gray!

When I got this unit the gray boot was in shreds. Looked around the shop and found an old master cylinder boot that never had been used. Had to trim the narrow end back just a little so that the boot would fit over the "business end" of the solenoid and I installed a tie wrap just for good measure. Works fine!

The boot is from a jeep cj with a single reservoir master cylinder from 1955 - 1966 and is available from any of the after market jeep parts vendors.

zsolenoid_boot.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks