• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mep 802a -- mep803a source for panel meters

zarathustra

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have a known source for the panel meters on the 802/803?

Specifically, the 60 Hz meter, the % of rated current meter, and the AC voltmeter.

All the others are fairly straightforward, but I'm having some difficulty in finding the above three.

z

zarathustra

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks -- I don't believe he has any. His gens came from Crane, and they were stripped of gauges.

Still looking.....

zarathustra

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The 11707 meter is not exactly the same as the "normal" one in an 802/803. However the differences center around the ability to withstand an EMP attack. In all other aspects they are the same thing.

Well, I don't think that we are in danger of an EMP attack at present, so the 11707 would make an excellent substitute.

Note to CRABBIE --- excellent discovery -- ya done good!!

z

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
that's because when you search for 11707, you get all the meters they make. if you are not pickey about match there are many on e***

actual part numbers are:
freq 72-5016 or 638-18049
amp 72-5007-1 or 72-5007-2
volt 72-5008

disclaimer: while this info might be correct, check for yourself to make sure

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks