• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-803A Control Panel Dimensions

kavesman1

Does anybody know or have the exact dimensions for the MEP-803A Control Panel? I need the dimensions for a project I'm working on for mine. Specifically the WxL, thickness,and hole locations in the panel. I've looked for them everywhere,but still cant find what I'm looking for. If anyone can get me the dimensions, I'll post a cad model of it.

Daybreak

2 Star Admiral
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Howdy,
What exactly are you looking for?
Do you want to buy a mep-802/803 control panel face?

control panel face.jpg

kavesman1

Actually, it would be nice to have a spare one. But, I'm going to be trying to build a custom panel for mine...Something that is a bit different than what i've seen anywhere. That's why i need the Dimensions/locations of the holes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks