• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-804A Thermostat housing located

sportman

I'd like to Thank Guyfang for his guidance as to witch TM I should use to find the part numbers for the Isuzu 4-cyl. Folks I searched the web and some of the suppliers that I spoke with, if I would not had been sitting I would have fallen and cracked my head. I was given prices from $225.00 up to $500.00 for a thermostat housing. I spoke to Skip at New Century Components who referred me to Flight Source, Inc. out of Halifax, PA. spoke with Steve a great helpful individual. The price for the thermostat housing NSN 2930-01-263-3162 was $52.00 wow what a difference. Again Thank all but this is just part of the journey to get this machine up and going.

ROTZINGER

Yeah, there are some great guys in this forum! Guyfang and others have helped me in more than one headache... I mean occation!

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks