MA MEP-831A Battery Charger Repair & Charger Repair Kits

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

kloppk

MEP-831A Battery Charger Repair & Charger Repair Kits
MEP-831A Battery Charger TRC 29380, 98-19626, 98-19715, 6130-01-476-9148

Have a defective MEP-831A Battery Charger that needs repair?
Or would you like a spare charger electronics assembly to have on hand to do your own charger repair?
Or want to repair your own charger?
I now produce replacement battery charger circuit board assemblies based on the original battery charger design as well as kits to repair your own charger.

OPTION 1:
If you have a defective charger and would like it repaired simply ship your dead charger to me for repair.
Should the charger be beyond economical repair I can replace the chargers circuit board with a new circuit board.
Prior to any repair I will provide a fixed cost estimate for your approval.Once complete it will be tested, calibrated and be shipped via USPS Priority mail back to you.
Cost for repair of your existing charger will be quoted to include parts, labor & return shipping.
Cost for complete board replacement is $150 including return shipping.

OPTION 2:
If you are in need of having a spare charger electronics circuit board on hand in your generators spare parts bin the charger circuit board assembly including wire harness are also available.
Included is a step by step illustrated instruction manual on how to replace the circuit board inside the battery charger as well as necessary hardware.
Cost for the repair kit including priority shipping is $140.

PayPal and Checks accepted for payment.
Feel free to contact me with any questions at kurtklopp@gmail.com or via S.S. Private Message

The new replacement battery charger circuit board assembly & kit.
20190814_160954.jpg20190814_161003.jpg20190814_161109.jpg