• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP006a won't stay running

skidunits4you

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Help mep006a 60kw starts runs 30 seconds shuts down. still have power to injector pump fuel shutdown, all safety switches seem to be working. no problem with fuel. now what

Ken_86gt

It could be plugged fuels filters or the sock on the pick up line in tank as well. You need to find out if the protection system is what is shutting it down - it should give a light if so, but you never know with old equipment. If it shutsdown when running with the battlefield short "on" it is most likely a fuel delivery/return problem.

skidunits4you

Steel Soldiers Supporter
by passed all the safety shut downs today still wont stay running. check all fuel in and returns all good. Had another mechanic look at it with me today and it looks like the IP has a problem will be pulling it and sending it to rebuild shop on Monday. Just fyi I work on these for the town and maintain 16 meps units all set for standby use. Thanks for all the help, I hope I can return the favor sometime.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks