• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep804A engine element heater

DBLE

The northeast cold weather challenges the Issuzu 4 cylinder diesel starting. I’m looking to add a coolant element heater, it appears there is one 3/4” threaded port (likely metric) fan facing front right side of engine, toward the back of the block ? And if not then a freeze plug port for a heating element
Anybody added either of these successfully ? Thoughts advice? Procurement vendor? Zerostart?

Zerostart freeze plug and or the threaded element?

Both verses in line lower radiator hose coolant heater, not really a fan of this one.

Any thoughts comments ?

Scoobyshep

Not on this specific engine, but I have used lower hose heaters and heater core block heaters with little issue. Id imagine finding a block heater to fit that engine would be somewhat easy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks