• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Vehicle Repair Procedure - All Models

unaffiliated

Please read carefully and execute all steps in EXACT order. This procedure will work on ANY Military Vehicle, regardless of Year, Make or Model.

Step 1: Verify that you have a problem. Examples: Vehicle won't start. Left taillight doesn't work. Tires are black and round. You get the idea!!

(NOTE: DO NOT attempt any repairs or inspections before performing steps 2 and 3. Doing so will only confuse you.)

Step 2: RUN inside the house or to the nearest computer, log onto Steel Soldiers, immediately ask stupid questions on a new thread. Examples: Why won't my truck start? Why doesn't my left taillight work? Why are my tires black and round? Starting to catch on? It's really pretty easy.

(NOTE: DO NOT attempt to search the forums for answers. Doing so will only confuse you.)

Step 3: (VERY IMPORTANT STEP) Log off of Steel Soldiers. Wait at least 10 minutes. While waiting you can have a beer, drink some more coffee, eat a snack, whatever you prefer, but DO NOT attempt any repairs or inspections during this time. Doing so will only confuse you. After the 10 minute period, Log back onto Steel Soldiers and locate your new thread. It will be at the top of the page and will already have several hits. Read all of the sarcastic remarks left by other members. Pay close attention to these remarks. Some of the remarks may actually tell you what the problem is. Disregard the repair suggestions, they will only confuse you.

Step 4: (Also VERY IMPORTANT) Ask yourself why in the H#$% didn't you do the following things before completing Step 2: A) Check the obvious! B) Search the forums for possible answers! C) Check the TM's for repair procedures, specifications, part numbers, wiring diagrams, etc.! D) (MOST IMPORTANT) Actually TRY to fix the problem FIRST!!!!!

Step 5: Have A Nice Day.

NOTE: Names have been omitted and details have been changed to protect the innocent and/or the stupid.

Sorry if this post offends anyone. Not really sure what category this should be in. I posted it here because I have a CUCV and this is the forum I frequent most. If it needs to moved, fine. If anyone feels it should be deleted, that's OK too.

OL AG '89

Step 1: Verify that you have a problem.

Need to amend Step 1...

IF you're reading this forum, YOU have a PROBLEM!!!!
(see signature)

carry on, I'll be in the area all day

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks