Milton air chuck and hose.

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

rustystud

Well normally I don't write about items I buy from the classifieds here, but when a really great item at a great price comes along I make an exception.
Here is another exception. This is a Milton air chuck and hose and gladhand all for $40.00 ! That's including shipping !
I just received it today and I already ordered another one.
First off it came in a solid post office box packed in the original military wrapping. Second it is the top of the line Milton air chuck, not their flimsy stamped steel unit which by the way sells with tax for over $60.00 ! I know as I just bought one three weeks ago.
Third it comes with 30ft of quality "Goodyear" air hose. Not some cheap stuff from who knows where !
Fourth it has a nice new GladHand already attached !
Here's some pictures showing what I mean.

air chuck 001.jpgair chuck 004.jpgair chuck 005.jpg
air chuck 006.jpg This last picture shows the Milton air chuck I just bought.

So here's a breakdown of what your getting here.
A new Milton top of the line air chuck valued at over $60.00.
30 ft of Goodyear air hose valued at $1.00 per ft so $30.00.
A new gladhand valued at $20.00 to $30.00 depending where you buy it.
All totaled, a $110.00 to $120.00 value for only $40.00.
Just so you all know I'm not getting any kind of "kickbacks" here. I just feel this is a great value so I wanted to share it with you all.

You can find this great deal here at "Steel Soldiers" own classifieds at
https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?188979-New-Milton-air-hose-gauge-gladhand-chuck-tire-inflators-11677140

Nomad1

Thanks for posting this always good to here about things people have bought and give a honest report on it.:grin: Two things though now everybody knows there goes the price and as good as that price is I'd end up in the doghouse if I bought that right now.

Lonnie

Ordered one today & it already shipped.

I looked at the going price for just the air chuck & realized it was too good of a deal to pass up.

rustystud

I had debated buying this for weeks. Then last week I just thought "why not" and pulled the trigger. You never know what your going to get when you buy from eBay or even here so a good review lets me know that everything is OK. That is why I posted about it, so others here can know it is a good deal. I also waited to post about this until I ordered a second one ! I made that mistake once before.

Last edited:

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got mine today! Sa-WEET! Great packaging, fast shipping and tremendous product!! Thanks rustystud for the "heads up and thanks Suprman for the excellent service!! Great job Gentlemen!!IMG_20191005_152925162.jpg

8madjack

Sent the email, but apparently i haven't logged in or used pay pal in a very long time, I need to contact them. It wants to call the number on file to verify but I haven't had that number in years.

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I ordered a 2nd one a few days ago, can never have too many "spare" parts/tools for these trucks.

rmesgt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I ordered one the other day. I had no idea how to do so using paypal but it didn't take long to figure out. I got it in the mail and it is EXACTLY as promised. This is a really good deal.

rustystud

I have two engines, so I am good! Trying to not accidentally misplace the spare one.
That is one thing I'm still working on. I have three spare transmissions, two spare transfer-cases and three differentials. Plus four NOS alternators, two NOS clutch assemblies, four spare drivelines with new 'U'-joints (one NOS), two NOS water pumps and four rebuilt injection pumps. Also two full sets of tires mounted, and a really good used radiator. I have a ton of other parts squirrelled away in buckets too. Like NOS gauges and three "Parker" fuel pumps and such. Yes I'm a "hoarder" .
At least that is what the wife says.
The engine though is another matter. I have a ton of rebuild parts (six NOS connecting rods, new twelve point rod bolts, NOS push-rods, NOS water pump, rebuilt heads, four sets of NOS injectors, etc... all this but no donor engine for them to go into ! I know sounds crazy that I have all these other parts and no spare engine but I haven't found one close enough to buy.
This summer I will try and make an effort to finally get a spare engine I can rebuild.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks