Milton air chuck and hose.

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is one thing I'm still working on. I have three spare transmissions, two spare transfer-cases and three differentials. Plus four NOS alternators, two NOS clutch assemblies, four spare drivelines with new 'U'-joints (one NOS), two NOS water pumps and four rebuilt injection pumps. Also two full sets of tires mounted, and a really good used radiator. I have a ton of other parts squirrelled away in buckets too. Like NOS gauges and three "Parker" fuel pumps and such. Yes I'm a "hoarder" .
At least that is what the wife says.
The engine though is another matter. I have a ton of rebuild parts (six NOS connecting rods, new twelve point rod bolts, NOS push-rods, NOS water pump, rebuilt heads, four sets of NOS injectors, etc... all this but no donor engine for them to go into ! I know sounds crazy that I have all these other parts and no spare engine but I haven't found one close enough to buy.
This summer I will try and make an effort to finally get a spare engine I can rebuild.
I thought "everyone" had a spare engine.....
LMBO

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks