Miscellaneous parts free to good home

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

Big Ed

I’m trying to save my best friends Dodge parts from the scrap yard, he died a month ago. His family will scrap it all, his landlord and I are ready to give it away to a good home. The parts are located in Fresno, CA. I have already brought several transmissions, and other stuff home with me.

I was out today and took pictures. There’s I think a 200 or 201 transfer case, there’s a lot of stuff we can’t identify. His trucks are 1953 and 1957. Those aren’t up for grabs, just the parts.

I’m willing to ship, you pay the shipping.

I’ll post more as I can.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Ed

Our condolences and prayers over your personal loss.
Thank you, it hasn’t been easy. I’m an Iraq veteran, 2004. I came back with Traumatic Brain Injury. He would see things were too much for me, and would cringe at the pain I was in. At the same time a select few would get irate and insist I was just being rude and ignoring them. They put me through **** pushing me in situations I told them I couldn’t handle. He couldn’t get through to them, but did things with just me and him, or a few other understanding people. Few have understood me as good as him.

Thank you for assisting in the re-homing of these precious parts.
You’re welcome. I don’t have Dodge, but I have mid 60s 4WD Internationals. So I know about scarcity of parts. I have 4 transmissions here, I’ll get together and take pictures of. I need to pull them away from the other stuff I put them by, for the picture.

Big Ed,
Thank you for your service.
I trust that you are plugged in with the VA's professional folks concerning your injuries and the after-effects of your service.
If you'd like, check out the Chaplain's Corner here on the SS Forums, and the link below for weekly Sunday Sermons within that "corner" of the SS.

In prayer for you,
John
SS Chaplain

Big Ed

The VA isn’t much help, even though they come off like they are. I’ve been going there since 05. There was a speech therapist that was really helping me with handling multiple input, but she left in 2014. The current speech therapists refuse to do what she did, then they tell me according to the notes they are doing the same thing. I say no you’re not, you don’t push me.