• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Missing plug under flywheel on 1971 Deuce &1/2

Lemenhead

I could use some help and advice.
I have a 1971 M35 that won't start. Looked under truck and saw I was missing a 1" plug. When I look into hole I can see the teeth of the flywheel.
Hoping motor isn't seized.
When I tried to start I got nothing not even the buzzer when I turn on the accessories. Charged batteries and the buzzer came on but nothing when I hit start except the buzzer sound dimming. Batteries tested low voltage of 9. I tried to start a few times until the buzzer stopped working while I hit started button. Now no buzzer. Im going to try some new batteries since these seam week. Hoping its just a battery problem
Questions:
Where the plug is missing and I can see the flywheel, should it have oil in it?
Where can I get a plug?
Anyone know of a mechanic in Indianapolis?
Thank for your time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks