• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MK23 - TCM Specs

MILITARY6

Recently purchased 2006 MK23, transmission control module was stripped from vehicle. Does anyone have one from this series (2005 - 2008?) with the Allison transmission HD 4070? I need the specs so that I can program a new module for my vehicle. Module is located in the dash on the passengers side, behind the diagnostics screen display. I would greatly appreciate getting picture with the specs. Alternatively, does anyone know where I can get the information? Thanks!

JonM934

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Military6,

I checked the parts list and I do not see the transmission control module listed. I checked several variations of the name and I guess it is included with the trans. So I cannot help with the part numbers.

Here are two photos from the "glove box", which is the module you are looking for, the silver one or the black one?

20200325_162126.jpg

20200325_162138.jpg

MILITARY6

Hi Military6,

I checked the parts list and I do not see the transmission control module listed. I checked several variations of the name and I guess it is included with the trans. So I cannot help with the part numbers.

Here are two photos from the "glove box", which is the module you are looking for, the silver one or the black one?

View attachment 793657

View attachment 793658
Thanks. I appreciate your input. The silver one with the 3 connectors is the right one. On the top, in front of the connectors, has all the spec information. You would likely have to take off the 3 bolts that hold it in and then pull it out to see the information. I would greatly appreciate a pic of that information - will use it to fix mine. The TCM calibration is very truck specific. Do you know what year your truck is, what engine and what transmission is in it? Thank you for all your effort and help.

JonM934

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will check on this but it is snowing here again and it is freezing cold. I will check it when it gets a little warmer.

JonM934

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks. I appreciate your input. The silver one with the 3 connectors is the right one. On the top, in front of the connectors, has all the spec information. You would likely have to take off the 3 bolts that hold it in and then pull it out to see the information. I would greatly appreciate a pic of that information - will use it to fix mine. The TCM calibration is very truck specific. Do you know what year your truck is, what engine and what transmission is in it? Thank you for all your effort and help.
Did you ever get the information you needed? I have my truck back now and I have some time to rip the dash apart if you still need the numbers.

Jon

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks